|Beyond You: Try New Things (BY3)|
|Chemistry badge (C)|
I found this Wide Game on Guider Laurie's blog, guideydiary, from Australia. It works great as is, but I noticed if I modified a couple of things, we could cover our Chemistry badge, so of course, we did!
We invited some second year Brownies to come to visit us for this meeting--a great introduction into the Guide program!
|Example of where the circle should go|
- Take one coffee filter each.
- Using either a black or brown marker, draw a circle around the middle (see example for where the circle should go).
- Fold the filter in half, and then in half again.
- Place your filter into a plastic cup that has water on the bottom. Make sure where you drew the circle is not touching the water.
- Write your name on the cup so you’ll remember which was yours!
|Coffee filter butterflies, using |
brown, blue, and red markers