|Nova Scotia Brownies 100th Anniversary Challenge|
|You in Guiding: Learn About Guiding (YiG2)|
You in Guiding: Be Involved in Your Community (YiG4)
|You and Others: Learn about Leadership in a Group (YaO1)|
|Discovering You: Discover What's Important to You (DY1)|
Discovering You: Discover Your Creativity (DY2)
Discovering You: Stay Fit and Healthy (DY3)
|Beyond You: Try New Things (BY3)|
|Campfire Leading badge (CL)|
- Dots are the midpoints of the edges, half way between the corners. Connect the dots as shown below to form a new triangle, pointing down. Colour it in.
- You are now left with three white triangles. Find the midpoints of each of these three triangles, connect them, and color in the resulting triangles (pointing down).
- Each of the 3 triangles now turns into 3 smaller triangles, leaving 9 small white triangles. Connect the midpoints of each of the 9 white triangles to form 27 smaller triangles, pointing downward. Colour them in.
- Continue this process if you wish, as long as you have patience.
- When you are done, cut the big triangle out and write your name on the back.
- Next join your fractal triangle with 2 other fractal triangles to form a bigger triangle.
- Then add 2 more groups of 3 triangles to form a bigger triangles made of 9 triangles